AMINE REACTIVE DYE
Based on a new proprietary approach, Luminartis® is able to provide fluorescent dyes with excellent water solubility and concomitantly a minimal contribution to the charge pattern of the microenvironment. This improved "biocompatibility" gives rise to unsurpassed results with decreased background, increased sensitivity and improved signal. The dyes are commercially available as Oyster® dyes.
- Excellent water solubility and biocompatibility
- Cyanine based dye (trimethine), monofunctional, negatively charged
- Superior substitute for Cy3®, Alexa Fluor® 555, Dylight® 549
- Suitable for fluorescence microscopy, flow cytometry, microarray applications, ELISA, FisH, Western blotting, etc.
- Usually combined with Oyster®-647
- Excitation: 552 nm
- Emission Max: 572 nm
- Molar Absorbance: 150.000 M-1 x cm-1
- Molecular Weight: ~ 1500 (Carboxylic acid)
Packaging information: Oyster®-555 TFP Ester, Amine Reactive, 1 vial (75 μg)
Contains sufficient dye to label up to 1mg of protein
Click Here for Data Sheet