ImmunoSelect® Adhesion Slides
For optimum cell retainment and morphology
MoBiTec ImmunoSelect adhesion slides have been developed for the efficient immobilization of precious cellular material. The ImmunoSelect adhesion surface allows fast and efficient immobilization; cell loss is
minimized even under harsh incubation conditions. The extremely fast binding of cells to the glass surface takes place without time consuming centrifugation and drying procedures.
The new adhesive coating of ImmunoSelect adhesion slides is called Square Linque® and it combines different binding principles to natural surface structures of cells
and tissues. The cells are anchored securely to the glass surface and do not lose their antigenicity or ability to function.
- Very fast adhesion of cells and tissue sections with >95% retainment
- New alternative to Polylysine and other adhesion techniques
- No cytospins or smears necessary, simply apply the cells and let them float down
- Cell adhesion is resistant to heating, staining and denaturation
- No cell loss even with harsh cytological staining procedures
- Superb retainment of cell and tissue morphology