Superior Transfection and Protein Expression
- Exceptional efficiency
- Superior protein expression
- Biodegradable - avoid secondary effects
- Universal (cell lines and primary cells)
- Multipurpose (all types of nucleic acids)
- Ready-to-use with straightforward protocol
DreamFect GoldTM is the latest and most advanced transfection reagent utilizing TEE-TECHNOLOGY which combines and exploits the properties of both cationic lipids and polymers. This results in better transfection efficiency and higher protein expression.
Biodegradable - No Cytotoxicity
DreamFect Gold is fully biodegradable and does not interfere with cellular mechanisms. The cationic moiety has been specifically designed in order to be quickly degraded into secondary products completely safe for cells. Due to this innovative and critical feature, high cell viability is maintained in every experiment and any potential secondary effects are avoided.
Universal and Multipurpose
- DreamFect Gold has been successfully tested on a variety of cell lines (adherent and suspension cells) and primary cells.
- DreamFect Gold can be used with all nucleic acids such as plasmid DNA, mRNA, siRNA, shRNA or oligonucleotides.
- DreamFect Gold is suitable for all your transfection applications: high throughput screening, stable or transient transfection, co-transfection, reverse transfection, sequential or multiple & repetitive transfections.
DreamFect Gold is the latest and most advanced transfection reagent utilizing TEE-TECHNOLOGY which combines and exploits the properties of both cationic lipids and polymers. This results in better transfection efficiency and higher protein expression. Higher protein expression is achieved through improved cytoplasmic release and better biodegradability.
Easy to use, rapid and serum compatible
- DreamFect Gold is a flexible and straightforward transfection reagent. It is adapted to all cell culture conditions. It is antibiotics and serum compatible and works over a broad range of cell confluence (20-90%).
- DreamFect Gold is provided with a fully detailed protocol. Additional cell specific experimental procedures are available on request.
- DreamFect Gold is ready to use and utilizes a simple 3 step procedure:
NOTE: you will use approximately 4 μl of DreamFect Gold per μg DNA
DreamFect Gold User Manual
DreamFect Gold - List of Cells Tested
DreamFect Gold - More Examples